Monday, May 4, 2009

Yay, I made a blog...sort of!!

So today marks the beginning of a new challenge for this 37 year-old chick...creating a blog. It is a small blog, mind you, and will hopefully become really cool as I learn the ropes.

I just wanted to give a "shout-out" to my friends and digi-scrap designers that I CT for: Silly Beans Scraps and Helen Ehrenhofer. I discovered both of these talented ladies' designs at my digi-scrap home, GoDigitalScrapbooking, where I love to "play", which is what I call it when I am caught up in my world of digi-scrapping. Both of these ladies are amazing.
Silly Beans Scraps has stores at GDS, GDWI, and IL.
Helen Ehrenhofer designs exclusively for GDS.
You can follow the blinkies to find their creations------------->

Another big part of my life is living wih Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I am a disabled RN, and will be posting info about health and nutrition here as well.
I am in day 15 of a 21 day Elimination Diet, to rid my body of built up toxins. This should help with my FM. My family has been VERY supportive, as I cannot have gluten, dairy, chocolate, caffeine, sugar, artificial sweeteners, chocolate, beef, pork, chocolate. Did I mention that I can't have chocolate!!!!

OK, now I will see if my first post works.......

4 comments:

  1. Wow Amy am I the first to post?
    Great to see you took the plunge.
    Hugs,
    Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe no chocolate is EVIL! I thought about asking you for the diet info, but then I saw that, lol. Congrats on the bloggie! Let me know if you have questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! I was a hold out to now I love my totally neglected blog. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're awesome, Amy! Love it! Come check me out sometime;) Mine is very lonely most of the time cause I just started not long ago as well. http://shellymariescraps.blogspot.com

    Wish I had more time to post more. One of these years:)

    ReplyDelete