Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Idol

Ok, let me just say that I only started watching AI about 2 years ago when my daughters got into it. I am not into the reality show genre, but let's face it, these kids got alot of heart. Ok, that said, I loved watching David Cook win last year and think he has a great voice.

So on to this year. The favorite seems to be Adam, BUT, I am really tired of hearing him scream. This guy is soooo talented, but he chooses to scream during EVERY performance. He totally mutilated "One" by U2 and also "Cryin'" by Aerosmith tonight. Slash was right when he told him he could sing "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zepplin without going so crazy up in the high notes...and Slash was right. He sounded great that night. So...the only way I think this guy is marketable is to have him belt out some 80's-like glam-rock.

My daughter loves Danny, and I have switched my vote from Adam to Kris, who absolutely killed tonight with his version of "Heartless" by Kanye West!!

No comments:

Post a Comment