Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I won a beautiful new kit from Dani Alencar...Lovely Flavor!!

I must be lucky the past couple of weeks, because I won Dani Alencar's kit Lovely Flavor, from a drawing after participating in her Speed Scrap at GoDigitalScrapbooking last week. It is such a pretty kit. I made my first layout for the May Word Art challenge at GDS.

JAB designs provides the most gorgeous word art on the planet for this challenge. You can find her store HERE at GDS.

They have the best challenges at GDS, which I refer to as "my digital home". The nicest group of digi-scrapping friends a girl could ask for. HERE is Dani's kit, Lovely Flavor.

And HERE is my layout with her kit, A Walk in the Park.

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page... I love that photo! Congrats! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was on the speed scrap last night and just wanted to let you know I saw you have a blog and I'm going to add you to my Google Reader to follow. I'm new to digi-scrapping and have been "collecting" sites to follow.

    ReplyDelete